Selenators 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

One Direcction Fan Club :)

2 posters

Go down

One Direcction Fan Club :) Empty One Direcction Fan Club :)

Post  Erika <3 Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:05 am

One Direction Fan Club
One Direcction Fan Club :) Nial-niall-horan-26508706-500-490
Form:
Username:
Why you would like to join:
Will you be active?

.:Facts About One Direction:.

One Direcction Fan Club :) Ds_img_direct.php?i=love-ya-one
.:Harry Styles:.
One Direcction Fan Club :) Harryyyyyyy-harry-styles-19707473-422-514_large
Harry Edward Styles, who is currently 18, was born on the 1st Febuary 1994. He's from Holmes Chapel in Cheshire, England. He was a student at Holmes Chapel Comprehensive School. Before he auditioned for the X Factor, Harry was the lead singer in a band 'White Eskimo'.
In his first audition, he sang the song 'Isn't She Lovely' and got through despite getting a No from Louis Walsh.

Of course there's a lot more to be said about Harry, thats just a little info on his background, and a little about his journey on The X Factor. Any other questions/things you want to know, feel free to ask me.

.:Liam Payne:.
One Direcction Fan Club :) 1Derful-3-liam-payne-28938561-500-500
Liam James Payne,18, was born on the 29th August 1993. He's from Wolverhampton in the West Midlands of England. He was a music technology student at City Of Wolverhampton College. Liam auditioned for the X Factor the first time when he was just 14, in the year the age requirement was lowered from 16. He reached The Judges Houses, with Simon Cowell as his mentor, and then got sent home after being told he wasn't ready yet, and to go and get all his qualifications, and then come back. And he did exactly as Simon told him too, and re-auditioned 2 years later, when he then got put into One Direction.

Of course there's a lot more to be said about Liam, thats just a little info on his background, and a little about his journey on The X Factor. Any other questions/things you want to know, feel free to ask me.

.:Louis Tomlinson:.
One Direcction Fan Club :) Louis-Tomlinson-louis-tomlinson-25871951-500-662
Louis William Tomlinson, who is 120 (and is staying forever aged okay - get over it), was born on the 24th December 1991. He is from Doncaster in South Yorkshire, England. He was a student at Hall Cross School.

Of course there's a lot more to be said about Louis, thats just a little info on his background. Any other questions/things you want to know, feel free to ask me. Anything, really, ranging from carrots to superman. ;]

.:Niall Horan:.
One Direcction Fan Club :) 1Derful-3-niall-horan-28938739-500-500
Niall Horan, 18, was born on the 13th September 1993. He's from Mullingar in Westmeath, Ireland. He was a student at Coláiste Mhuire, Mullingar. He's our little leprechaun.

Of course there's a lot more to be said about Niall, thats just a little info on his background. Any other questions/things you want to know, feel free to ask me.

.:Zayn Malik:.
One Direcction Fan Club :) Zayn-Malik-one-direction-zayn-malik-E2-80-98-EF-BE-9F-E2-9C-BF-EF-BD-A1-28668140-388-500

Zayn {Zain} Jawaad Malik, who is 19, was born on the 12th January 1993. He is from West Lane Baildon, Bradford, in England. He was a student at Tong High School. In bootcamp when Zayn had to dance, he decided to stay backstage, and risk the chance of elimination. He was convinced to return to the dance routine, but still ended up being rejected, before being brought back and put into One Direction. {He took/is taking dance lessons, and now is an amazayn dancer.}

Of course there's a lot more to be said about Zayn, thats just a little info on his background, and a little about his journey on The X Factor. Any other questions/things you want to know, feel free to ask me.

Members:
Ghost Harry

Last edited by Erika <3 on Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Erika <3
Erika <3
Admin

https://selenagomezfans.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

One Direcction Fan Club :) Empty Re: One Direcction Fan Club :)

Post  Ghost Harry Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:15 am

Username:Ghost Harry
Why you would like to join:Because I like 1D.
Will you be active?I will try my best to be.
c;
Ghost Harry
Ghost Harry

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika <3 Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:18 am

Ghost Harry wrote:Username:Ghost Harry
Why you would like to join:Because I like 1D.
Will you be active?I will try my best to be.
c;
welcome to the club
Erika <3
Erika <3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Harry Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:21 am

There was a new mega mind
xD
Niall vs Harry.
Ghost Harry
Ghost Harry

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika <3 Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:22 am

lol ii lyk Haryy better Smile
Erika <3
Erika <3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika <3 Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:29 pm

One Direcction Fan Club :) 140948190
One Direction have already made a couple of really strong Nickelodeon connections (like touring with Big Time Rush and guest starring on iCarly), so it’s not a HUGE surprise to hear that they’re officially joining the Nick family. The Nickelodeon upfronts were today in NYC and that means the announcement of new TV shows in the works. Included on that list: A live-action show starring the guys of 1D!
Erika <3
Erika <3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika <3 Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:32 pm

Even though the 1D and BTR boys just wrapped up the "Better With You" tour, don't expect them to part ways any time soon! Big Time Rush's Carlos Pena just spilled some mega news for fans of both bands. He revealed: "We are making a video with One Direction."

However, he left some questions unanswered! Will the two groups be singing together any time soon?! "You never know if there's going to be a singing collaboration," Carlos dished. "We have to leave some mystery." A BTR and 1D collab? That would be a dream come true!

The boys all got along so well on tour -- it's so cute to see their bromances! Niall recently dished about the BTR member that he looks up to. He shared: "Kendall is such an inspiration to me. Watching him on stage is so entertaining 'cause you can see he loves it." Aww, so sweet!!

This has been a major week for One Direction! Not only is their album, "Up All Night" #1 AND #2 on iTunes, but it was just revealed that they'll be performing on Saturday Night Live on April 7 -- too cool!

One Direcction Fan Club :) Btr1d120
Erika <3
Erika <3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Erika <3 Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:41 pm

Erika <3
Erika <3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down